Club de Vela, Port Andratx, 07150, Islas Baleares, SpainQuick Info Read more
Sail with us to the most beautiful places of the Balearic Islands!
Each yacht has her own crew who will take care of you.
Our holiday packages include everything you need and can be refined with upgrades.
No matter if you want to enjoy the private atmosphere of your own yacht,
sail with your familiy, friends or your company colleagues - we will conform your wishes.
Our repertoire includes the arrangment of an unforgettable swimming-/sailing day with your family, friends or business partner and company incentives as well as an exclusive sundowner with your own cook onboard. Try us! A tour arond the island, an unforgettable stag party or the wedding you have dreamed of on your "own" yacht ... we realize all events individually and with lots of creativity and all our heart.
When creating your trip our main principle is FLEXIBILITY.
If you are satisfied, we are satisfied too.
And what's special: you decide the start and end dates,
and - if you wish - also the location to come onboard or to leave.
You decide the course, you choose the culinaric food and drinks. Tell us your wishes and we will prepare your special package, including everything you want.
Sail to bays with cristal clear water, feel the sea, enjoy our fantastic and culinaric food. You want to see different islands? No problem! We sail to your favourite island. You want to sail a 14-metre catamaran by yourselve? Our experienced skippers will show you how to do it.
Categorically you have the boat for yourselves, you decide the course. Sail "your" luxury catamaran with an experienced crew and enjoy the unique feeling of freedom and calmness.
Our departure point is usually the beautiful nature harbour of Port d'Andratx, at the Southwest part of Mallorca. The airport is only about 30 driving minutes away.
Palma airport is only about 30 car driving minutes away. For various days charter, we could arrange to fetch you with the catamaran directly in C'an Pastilla, 2 minutes away from the airport.If you wish, we can take care of your transportation / transfer from the hotel or the airport.
If you wish, we can take care of your transportation / transfer from the hotel or the airport.
1. The following terms and conditions of the Mallorca 123 Service UG apply for all issued or negotiated agreements and reflect our club yachts. Changes need to be in writing.
2. In the event price, the intended use of the boats, their equipment and the training and support is included. Furthermore, the liability insurance is part of the event price. A responsible skipper, employed by the Mallorca 123 Service UG, and in groups over 6 persons, an additional crew member, will be on board. The instructions of personnel are to be obeyed.
3. The Mallorca 123 Service UG assumes no liability for the operation of electronic display and navigation instruments and the accuracy of the on-board charts and manuals. The responsible skipper himself has to ensure this.
4. After reservation you will receive a confirmation, to be signed and returned to us. The return and a deposit of 50% of the event price must be made within 5 days. Otherwise, the reservation expires with no refund.
5. All yachts have a liability insurance. For damage to the ship the guest member per claim is liable up to the amount of the agreed excess (deposit). In the case of intent, gross negligence and loss of equipment, for example by falling overboard, the guest member is fully liable. Personal effects, own equipment and valuables onboard, are not insured. Accident damage suffered by persons present on the yacht are insured, up to an amount of EUR 50.000, - per event.
6. Any necessary repairs are carried out by the Mallorca123 Service UG as soon as possible. Missed sailing days - if the repairs were not caused by the guest members - will be reimbursed. The amount of the refund depends on the paid event price and will be calculated pro rata to the lost days. Further claims are expressly excluded.
7. When occurring technical defects, the Mallorca 123 Service UG will immediately endeavor the repair or replacement. However, there is no entitlement to a reduction or repayment of the event price if individual equipment failure (boiler, radio, heating). Only in case of failure of safety and prescribed equipment (in particular rescue and signaling means) is entitled to recover the loss event days when no repair or replacement is carried out. A repair and delivery time of 12 hours (Monday-Saturday btw 8:00 18:00;not on Sundays and public holidays) shall apply.
8. In case of resignation and cancellation, the following charges will apply from the date of the written receipt by the Event Manager:
9. In the case of cancellation of the exclusive events due to bad weather conditions ( the decision is made by the responsible skipper ) no costs will be charged except the catering .
10. Sickness, unemployment and family obstacles can not be accepted as cancellation reasons, but can be covered by a travel insurance.
11. The time of delivery of the yacht may shift due to necessary repairs. A delay up to 6 hours should be regarded as expressly agreed and not entitled to withdraw.
12. If the agreed ship is not available on time, we will strive to spare at least the same size and number of berths. If this is not possible, the guest members will the offered the remuneration of waiting days in the amount of the pro rata daily rate and help in finding an accommodation. After a 48-hour period, the client may be withdrawn from the contract and any payments already made will be reimbursed. A further liability is expressly excluded.
13. At the commence of a multi-day events, a deposit of € 1,000 will be charged . This can be made by credit card ( EC, VISA , MASTERCARD or similar with PIN ) or be deposited in cash and will be returned upon completion of the event .
14. Depending on the area traversed, swimming or lifejackets are onboard equipment. These must be worn while driving.
15. The guest members are liable for any damage due to alcohol influence.
16. Jurisdiction and court is Hamburg